Dreams for a DaughterISBN: 9781534451988
This stunning and empowering picture book from a New York Times bestselling author and an acclaimed illustrator celebrates a Black mother’s hopes and dreams for her daughter.
As I cradle you, look in your eyes,
your gaze says softly,
I want to know everything.
I promise to show you all that I can.
This love letter from mother to daughter inspires young girls to follow their dreams, no matter what challenges life may bring. Young readers will be reminded that love and support from home will follow them as they venture out into the world.
- Publisher : Atheneum Books for Young Readers (March 9, 2021)
- Language : English
- Hardcover : 32 pages
- ISBN-10 : 1534451986
- ISBN-13 : 978-1534451988
- Reading age : 4 - 8 years
- Lexile measure : AD730L
- Grade level : Preschool - 3
- Item Weight : 1.05 pounds
- Dimensions : 10 x 0.4 x 10 inches