In The 21-Day Financial Fast, award-winning writer and The Washington Post columnist Michelle Singletary proposes a field-tested financial challenge. For twenty-one days, participants will put away their credit cards and buy only the barest essentials. With Michelle's guidance during this three-week financial fast, you will discover how to:
- Break bad spending habits
- Plot a course to become debt-free with the Debt Dash Plan
- Avoid the temptation of overspending for college
- Learn how to prepare elderly relatives and yourself for future long-term care expenses
- Be prepared for any contingency with a Life Happens Fund
- Stop worrying about money and find the priceless power of financial peace
As you discover practical ways to achieve financial freedom, you'll experience what it truly means to live a life of financial peace and prosperity.
Thousands of individuals have participated in the fast and as a result have gotten out of debt and become better managers of their money and finances . . . and you can too!
- Publisher : Zondervan (January 7, 2014)
- Language : English
- Paperback : 256 pages
- ISBN-10 : 0310338336
- ISBN-13 : 978-0310338338
- Item Weight : 9.4 ounces
- Dimensions : 5.6 x 0.7 x 8.4 inches